Customer Care Representative is a position for an individual eager to learn and grow a career at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country with 1600+ employees.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all patients, clients, and other callers to resolve their inquiries. You will handle both inbound and outbound patient communication via various channels including phone calls, chats, and email messages. The best candidates will be focused on delivering quality and superior customer care to all callers, accuracy and detail-oriented, excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or higher education qualification
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Quick learner with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, especially speaking on the phone
- Compassionate and empathetic to provide the highest quality service to all callers
- Ability to multitask, manage time, delegate and prioritize
- Being bilingual (Spanish) will be an asset
- ENGLISH IS A MUST!
- Please bring your English CV